Feedback
Leave your feedback
What is your opinion of this page?
send

Battle of Thermopylae

DEPLOYMENT! Competitors will be able to send on the battlefield the following tokens: Persian (PRS), Immortal Warriors (IMT), 300 ATH. THE BATTLE! The troops on the battlefield are counted and the outcome of the battle is determined. PRIZE AWARD! Winning faction will receive back 90% of his/her warriors. The remaining 10% are considered casualties, and they will be dead bodies on the battlefield. Each winning participant will also receive enemy warriors as slaves!
Daily active users

0

avg / 7d
0
Last 7d:
0
Volume
0
Transactions
Last 24h:
0
Volume
0
Transactions
<
Transactions
Gas Used
Volume
>
<
>
L
o
a
d
i
n
g
.
.
.

Subscribe!

Get latest news
By clicking the 'Subscribe' button you agree to our
Privacy Policy
Gameunculus